This week has been a bit of an emotional rollercoaster ride (we’re looking at you, United Airlines). As always, we’re lucky that we have humor to get us through the day. Here are my favorite tweets of the week.
- Who says that animals can’t become world travelers?
Best headline I’ve seen in so very long… pic.twitter.com/Ky7BxLL3yc
— Daniel (@DannyDutch) April 6, 2017
2. We’re lucky that Anna shared her secret with us
good news everyone the search is over pic.twitter.com/pb9sMe1S91
— anna borges (@annabroges) April 7, 2017
3. CARTER WILKERSON DESERVES THIS OKAY
4. Don’t get it twisted
5. The year’s best PSA
I AM NOT DATING KATY PERRY. BARELY KNOW HER. PLEASE STOP FLYING HELICOPTERS OVER MY HOUSE. SHE IS NOT HERE.
— dr. philz (@RyanPhillippe) April 10, 2017
Katy’s response to the year’s best PSA
Can u let me out of this basement pls? https://t.co/I2WKOsIxak
— KATY PERRY (@katyperry) April 10, 2017
6. I have multiple questions, starting with “why are we high fiving rain?”
i could watch this on loop for eons pic.twitter.com/yTowbNJqav
— Christian Zamora (@Christian_Zamo) April 10, 2017
7. The best way to make friends
8. It’s the simple things
Whoever did this to the International House, I want to find you and shake your hand pic.twitter.com/bXBkkJ4yaf
— Max Guerrier (@maxguerrierr) April 10, 2017
9. Dads are evolving
"Go to college they said, you'll get away from your parents they said" pic.twitter.com/zrmZVcIFJ2
— Skye (@skye_morris) April 7, 2017
10. The world’s biggest Law and Order fan
This is the best Snapchat I will ever receive pic.twitter.com/wSlwYW9S4B
— Sophie Kleeman (@sophiekleeman) April 9, 2017
11. Thanks Pinterest for keeping us entertained.
Nobody has had a more productive day than my mother pic.twitter.com/LK6KX9KM1x
— Danielle Matheson (@prograpslady) April 10, 2017
12. Well, at least he’s being honest
When the doctor asks me how long I've been smoking I just give em this pic pic.twitter.com/Hqe25c3y7d
— Cole M. Sprouse (@colesprouse) April 13, 2017
13. When your S.O just doesn’t care about your garden.