We’re back again with this week’s best tweets. I had a hard time cutting down the list, which was 27 tweets long.
In no particular order, here are some of my favorites.
1. The most anticipated event of the year
This festival lineup is SICK pic.twitter.com/rzKHQK3PKm
— Jackson Wemmitt (@ITookMyPantsOff) March 30, 2017
2. What ever happened to trusty ol’ garage sales?
Never sell a golf club on Facebook to someone from East Kilbride! pic.twitter.com/l7905sD5g9
— Gregor Ford (@GregorJFord) March 30, 2017
3. When everything is Snapchat and everything hurts.
4. The new Snapchat update is lit though
5. Inner me
Me drunk telling my life story even though no one asked pic.twitter.com/RSOf3wlNb6
— cayne (@c0mic_sans) April 1, 2017
6. They’ve been subtweeting a lot lately and we’re worried about them.
someone check on the new york times https://t.co/yeIRZ8Gw5f
— darcie (@333333333433333) April 3, 2017
— The New York Times (@nytimes) April 2, 2017
7. Ceramic flower crowns might never die, but my soul might in the summer heat.
The skull of a young girl who was buried wearing a ceramic wreath – 300-400BC. The New Archaeological Museum of Patras Greece. pic.twitter.com/uASB0Vmt2Z
— Old Pics Archive (@oldpicsarchive) April 1, 2017
8. After years of anger towards Poot, Demi seems more ‘Confident’ now.
9. FAKE FAN
10. *looks at the camera like I’m on The Office
me: *gets left on read by boy i like again*
government agent who's reading all my texts: wow when will she finally find love?? *sighs*
— indie (@INDIEWASHERE) April 4, 2017
11. A baby’s gotta do what a baby’s gotta do